Steph Curry - Father and Son

As I watched a Steph Curry video recently speaking with his father a thought came to me. In my opinion, there are few relationships as strong as a father and his son. My mother once having lived on Native American reservations, has always had a great love of nature and all the beauty in the lords earth. Although my family is not Native American, she always encouraged us to respect the earth as she was taught from a young age. My mother encouraged my father to take my siblings and me to have and experience "adventures" in nature.  My favorite memory, was visiting "the view" hotel, which is a Navajo owned hotel. The hotel is within the most amazing views of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. While over there we hiked and visited all the beautiful well known sites of Monument Valley, Utah. I will never forget seeing all the beautiful cascading red rocks and the amazing shape they took. I began to feel all of god's natural beauty and how blessed we are as decedents, to see the holy lands.

Ryan Van Wagenen Bryce Canyon - Utah Natural Beauties
Utah has some of the best views in the world
Steph Curry was named MVP this year and has really made his father proud.  Below is a video of the two talking about the good times and how successful Steph has been able to be.  Steph would like to play basketball in the NBA as long as his father played.


Ryan Van Wagenen is all about his family.  Ryan and his father have a very close relationship and are constantly looking to go to Jazz games and really watch basically any sporting event.  Family is all that we have in the end.

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments